Advantages with Granab Subfloor System 9000N
Granab subfloor systems provide a number of advantages: constructed with non-deformable, galvanised steel floor girder and an effective sounddamping spring system. The subfloor system is secured to the substructure and set at the desired height. The Granab system 9000 improves the quality of auditoriums, hotels, sports facilities and public buildings, and making them more environmentally friendly.
With 20 years’ experience and a strong focus on sound, we are market leaders in this type of flooring. Our systems are type-approved by the SP Technical Research Institute of Sweden and technically approved by SINTEF in Norway with respect to sound-damping properties, dynamic loads and strength.
Dampening elements are specified from our range of options to achieve different sound properties depending on the type of substructure used.
- Effective vibration and structure-borne sound insulation.
- Simple designing based on preferences of acousticians for natural frequency.
- Large load area with the possibility of adapting to
load variations on the same premises.
- Flexible construction heights with the possibility of controlling and adjusting the acoustic air resonance (air cushion).
- Dry, fast installation method. Installed directly on untreated subfloors without wet surface levelling.
- Effective impact sound damping and airborne sound insulation.
- Provides comfortable, environmentally friendly and creak-free floors.
- Environmentally certified, consists entirely of inorganic materials, and is not affected by variations in humidity or temperature.
- Low weight. Lightweight system at 5kg/m2.
- 50 % less CO2 impact than concrete.
- The customised, prefabricated system offers more efficient, on-site logistics
- Adjustable construction heights from 70 to 420 mm, excluding Floor covering.
Special heights up to 1000 mm.
- All parts are recyclable.
- No wastage. ffective planning eliminates wastage and
the need for supplementary orders.
Bygg och Miljöteknik Granab AB
Tel: +46 (0) 322-66 76 50
Read more about System 9000N:
Data for natural frequency, suspension and step sound improvement
Design of Sylodyn® Pads
Load Plans and Design
Inorganic Materials - No Moisture Impact
Reliable Planning and Efficient Logistics
Granab subfloor system 3000N
For adjustable heights from30 to 420 mm, excluding floor covering.
Granab subfloor system 7000N
For adjustable height 50 – 420 mm, excl. floor covering.
Granab subfloor system 9000N
For adjustable height 70 – 420 mm, excl. floor covering.